we look forward to welcoming you again as a guest in our house. Unfortunately we have had to introduce new restrictive conditions:
When you arrive, you must have proof that you
vaccinated, recovered or tested.
Together we are responsible for containing Corona
Please follow the rules of conduct consistently to protect the other guests, the employees and yourself!
• Please wash or disinfect your hands regularly and before entering the rooms.
• Please wear a face mask in public areas.
• Please keep the distance requirement of 1.5 m to people outside the household.
• Please note the sneeze label.
• Please do not travel if you have symptoms of a cold. Then we are not allowed to welcome you to the protection of all other guests and employees. We therefore ask you not to arrive or return home even if you have the slightest sign of a cold. We have therefore adapted our cancellation conditions accordingly so that you can rebook your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival. In the case of an acute illness, also for a short period.
• If there are sick guests in the house, we allow ourselves to shorten the length of stay in order to be able to welcome them back to us after they have recovered.
Guests who are not prepared to adhere to the above rules are to be denied entry within the framework of house rules.
Contact surfaces are regularly disinfected by the employees (door handles, elevator call buttons, handrails, counter surfaces at receptions, etc.)
· Regular ventilation of the public areas
· Maximum number of one person for simultaneous use of the elevator (except families), always wearing a face mask
· Attention is drawn to hygiene rules of conduct through notices at central points
In the course of reducing contact, we only clean your room after every 2nd night during your stay. Beds are made daily and the trash cans are also cleaned. If you would like daily cleaning, please report to reception in good time. If possible, room cleaning should be carried out if you are not in the room at the same time. Please use the signs “Please do not disturb” and “Please clean”. Meanwhile, you are welcome to hang out in our lounge or in our beautiful garden. If you are missing items for daily use, such as toilet paper, new towels or the like, please contact reception by 12:30 p.m.
Disinfection stations are available for you and for our employees at central points in the company. We ask all guests to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the hotel, the restaurant and the wellness pool area. We have shrink-wrapped electronic items, such as remote controls, in foil for gentle disinfection.
Please keep to the recommended minimum distance of 1.50 m from people away from the household and please wear your personal mouth and sneeze protection in all public areas. Our employees are required to wear mouth and nose protection or face visors in direct contact with guests and wherever the activities may lead to the minimum distance being exceeded.
You may only enter the restaurant after thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting your hands. We are only allowed to place people from one household plus one or more people from another household per table. Meals are served at the seat. Self-service at the buffet is currently not permitted. reception So that we can carry out the check-in as contactlessly as possible, we ask you to give us your address prior to arrival. A spit guard on the reception counter ensures that direct guest contact is avoided – and that the smile is still seen. Card payment machines are disinfected after use. And the room keys are disinfected by our reception team after each use.
Applications in our bathing department may be offered under strict hygiene requirements. All cabins are ventilated before use and the contact points are disinfected
• The guest and the practitioner disinfect their hands before each use. The body parts to be treated are cleaned before use.
• The guest and therapist must wear mouth and nose protection. Here, too, only guests without symptoms of a cold can be treated
• Our employees stay at home with any sign of illness
• Please do NOT move the loungers. According to legal requirements, our swimming pool and sauna area is currently not allowed to open.
The Karl Friedrich Schneider family and the team at the Kurhotel Haus Klement May 2021